Michael began working in the automotive aftermarket in the spring of 1997 with an initial focus on insurance product placement services for collision repair facilities and general automotive repair facilities.
Since that time Michael has continuously worked in the automotive aftermarket with clients all over the state of Colorado.
Michael has established a broad knowledge of and experience with clients across the automotive aftermarket, and has performed product placement services for most verticals including:
- general repair facilities
- collision repair facilities
- retail tire dealers
- tire warehouse distributors
- tire retreaders
- auto parts dealers
- auto parts warehouse distributors
- auto parts rebuilders
- auto parts recyclers
- towing companies
- heavy truck repair facilities
- heavy truck collision repair facilities
- automotive restoration businesses
- lube and preventative maintenance facilities
- fuel distributors
- independent auto dealers
- trailer dealers
- RV dealers
Michael provides traditional product placement services where the best insurance coverages are identified for the most competitive premium, and also provides guidance with:
- property valuation and identification
- environmental compliance
- regulatory compliance.
Michael also provides consulting services and comprehensive custom risk management services.