Personal Lines Producer
Position Title: Personal Lines Producer
Reports to: Michael Graham, President of AutoRisk
Location: Denver, CO
Sells new accounts and renews existing accounts in alignment with agency and individual goals, while building relationships with clients. Identifies and solicits sales prospects from various sources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Presents sales proposals in a professional manner.
- Makes the sale and collects necessary deposits, arranges for binders, certificates, etc. Collects all premiums due on or before effective date of coverage.
- Negotiates annual new and renewal production goals with Sales Manager.
- Develops prospects through an organized agency-directed solicitation program, prospects for referrals from current accounts, and targets marketing leads through community affiliations and other contacts.
- Develops information and recommendations for prospective accounts, presents sales proposals, and adheres to agency policies and procedures for writing a new account.
- Establishes servicing procedures and timelines when necessary for designated accounts.
- Establishes payment arrangements for each new/renewal account, adhering to agency guidelines and policies and procedures regarding the payment of policy premium.
- Performs periodic service calls on designated accounts.
- Maintains a concern for timeliness and attention to detail when interacting with customers, as well as when working with agency and company personnel to minimize potential for error or omission claims.
- Identifies and solicits sales prospects from various sources provided by the agency, through cold calls, mailings, internet marketing, and phone contacts.
- Solicits referrals from existing agency accounts with a target of an average of two referrals per account annually.
- Assists in resolving any problems in accounting or claims for accounts produced when necessary.
- Coordinates timely presentations for both new and renewal business.
- Assists in marketing accounts where appropriate due to relationships or product expertise.
- Documents all material conversations with insureds and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
WHO WE ARE
AutoRisk is an established and successful property and casualty agency niched in the automotive industry. We provide relevant insurance placement services, sensible risk management, safety and compliance services, and industry practice advice.
WHAT WE OFFER
AutoRisk operates with autonomy and independence through utilizing technology to connect our staff and specialized providers to provide customized solutions to our clients. We have contracts with leading regional and national insurers and offer you a platform of resources and give you the tools and infrastructure to build your own success.
The use of technology enables domestic and foreign subcontractors to process new business quote requests, routine service requests, customer service requests and renewal support and processing. These services are provided on a “menu” approach, meaning you only pay for the services that you need and use. This saves serious money compared to the “old world” model of having an 8 am to 5 pm Customer Service staff, and as you start out you can service your own book to save cash flow.
We have a marketing platform and brand oriented around offering best-in-class service for “product placement services” (certificates of insurance, id cards and other routine customer service requests) and we go on to include “safety and compliance services” that meet OSHA requirements.
If you’re a highly independent, self-motivated individual with a proven track record of success in the insurance industry AND you’re seeking an opportunity to develop an insurance practice with rights of ownership, we want to hear from you!